Lời Bài Hát Nobody


Lời Bài Hát: Nobody



Wonder Girls



[Spoken]

You know I still love you baby

And that will never change

Not a single thing about you

Every day in my life

Oh



[Chorus]

I want nobody, nobody but you

I want nobody, nobody but you

I don’t want nobody else

Love you more than my own self

I want nobody nobody, nobody nobody.



[Verse 1]

How come you try to push me away?

Why don"t you want to stay,

Take some time for what I"d say?

How come you think that it"s me you don"t deserve?

There"s no one I"d prefer

You are so much better.



[Bridge]

Re member all those kisses through the night

Remember all the times we had a fight

We"ve been through together

Let"s do this forever

Don"t tell me who I am supposed to love.



Repeat Chorus



[Verse 2]

Satisfaction is all guaranteed

No money in the world

Can compare to you girl

So why would you feel you"re not good enough?

It"s you I think of

Just you I am in love



Repeat Bridge

Repeat Chorus



[Hook]

I don’t want nobody, body

I don’t want nobody, body

Baby it"s you

Nobody but you

Why don"t you feel it too, the way I do?



[Rap]

Back in the day when we were so young and wild and free

We were always in the treehouse, just you and me

Talkin" bout our dreams, and how our future would be

Laughing on the way, life is just a cup of tea

So why"d you tryna leave and push me away, way?

It is not just a game to play, play

You might see you"re nothing special but hey, hey

We can be more than friends and it"ll make my day, day




Nguồn: Lời Bài Hát Nobody

0 nhận xét: