Lời Bài Hát I Miss You


Lời Bài Hát I Miss You



Darren Hayes



Gimme a reason

Why I"m feeling so blue

Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is you

Gimme a reason

Why I can"t feel my heart

Everytime you leave my side, I just fall apart



And when you"re fast asleep, I wonder where you go

Can you tell me, I wanna know



Because I miss you

And this is all I wanna say

I guess I miss you, beautiful

These three words have said it all

You know I miss you

I think about you when you"re gone

I guess I miss you, nothing"s wrong

I don"t need to carry on



Gimme a reason

Why I can"t concentrate

The world is turning upside down

Spinning round and round

Gimme a reason

Why I now understand

The beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me



You got a way of spreading magic everywhere

Anywhere I go, I know you"re always there

It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room

There"s a part of me that just wants to follow you too



Because I miss you

And this is all I wanna say

I guess I miss you, beautiful

These three words have said it all

You know I miss you

I think about you when you"re gone

I guess I miss you, nothing"s wrong

I don"t need to carry on



It"s such a hard life in most of the time 

I"m just surviving

That"s why I want you to know

In the world where sincerity has lost its meaning

You fill my world with so much hope



And I miss you

This is all I wanna say

I guess I miss you, beautiful

These three words have said it all

You know I miss you

I think about you when you"re gone

I guess I miss you, nothing"s wrong

I don"t need to carry on



You know I miss you

And this all I wanna say

I guess I miss you, beautiful

These three words have said it all



You know I miss you

And this is all I wanna do

I know it doesn"t sound too cool

But maybe I"m in love with you



You know I miss you

And this all I wanna say

I guess I miss you, nothing"s wrong

I don"t need to carry on



I just miss you

Yeah, it"s true

I miss you, baby

And when you"re walking out that door




Nguồn: Lời Bài Hát I Miss You

0 nhận xét: