Lời Bài Hát I Need You


Lời Bài Hát I Need You 



Westlife



Baby,baby,

I swear to you,

Baby,baby, 

I"m here for you,



I don"t know why,

why i did those things to you,

what went through my mind,

And i don"t know why,

why i broke your heart in two,

guess that i was blind,



Baby how i wish you could forgive me,

just one more time,baby…



And i swear,

I"ll be there,

anytime you want me to,

I"ll be true,

here for you,

Don"t leave me lonely,

cause i need you,



Guess i"ve been a fool,

Now i can see the price to pay,

I can"t run and hide,

Cause i"m loosing you,

and my chances slipped away,

with each time i lied,



Baby how i wish you could forgive me,

One more time, 

oh yeah



And i swear,(and i swear)

I"ll be there,(i"ll be there)

anytime you want me to,

yeah,

I"ll be true(i"ll be true)

here for you,

Don"t leave me lonely,

cause i need you,



Baby, 

Living without you,

will tear me apart,

When i know how it could have been,

But i don"t care what it leads to,

let"s make a new start,

and give love a chance to win,

cause,baby i swear,



Baby,baby, 

I swear to you,

anytime you want me to,

Yes i swear,

Baby, baby,

I"m here for you,

don"t leave me lonely,

Cause i need you, (i need you)



And i swear,

I"ll be there,

anytime you want me to,

yeah,

I"ll be true,

here for you,

Don"t leave me lonely,

Cause i need you, (cause i need you)



And i swear,(you know i"ll be) 

I"ll be there,(i will be there)

(i swear) I"ll be true,(i will be true)

Don"t leave me lonely,

Cause i need you,

Yes baby i need you…….




Nguồn: Lời Bài Hát I Need You

0 nhận xét: